Thursday, September 27, 2007

Machinima Delay

Sigh...


It's been five days since the holiday started and I haven't done anything on my work yet. I have a little problem on my "Personal Computer" at the moment so I don't think I can start on the work anytime soon, but yes I do know that I have no other choice and I'm trying on it this coming Satureday and hopefully it'll be back to normal again.


Problem on PC:

- Freezes while on for more then ten minutes.

- Mouse USB Port Disconnects majority of the time while PC is on.

- Running a load of other program when it's not suppose to be making the PC running alot more slower for 3D Max.

- Not really important but it does not shut down properly.


Okay, now these things have nothing to do with the Machinima but since I cannot work on it I just wanted to let you guys know that there will be a slight delay on my next post because right now I'm using a friends PC and Internet to post this up.


Hopefully I can get things up and running again soon enough, but untill then...


Regards:
Andy Nguyen

No comments: