Thursday, September 20, 2007

Post Four - Machinima

Haya!

Thank you for spending time reading the storyline and script post if you happen to. Anyway with this post I am going to post a few images that I did for my Animatic. Also what you see in this post is images that I draw and there is no promises that I will do the model of the character to look just like the images.

____________________________________________________________________

These are the images of ONLY the main character that are in the Animatic and hopefully they will be as good as they look in the Machinima, but like I said "No Promises".

____________________________________________________________________

That concludes all the images that I drew for the main character only. I will post the images of other things about the Animatic in the next post, till then I hope you like the images.

No comments: