Friday, October 5, 2007

Post Five - Machinima

Hi guys,


It's been a bit more then a week since I put my Laptop in the repair store located in Sunshine: CNet Technology. A bit disappointing in them, because they couldn't even find out what was causing of my Laptop is. But that doesn’t mean I have to stop working on my Machinima true?


Had to go to school on my holiday to get this done. But anyways, here are the completed models of Venjisaki (Main Character) or at least most of it done. Yes I know it has to be improved, if you have any idea of how to improve it, please let me know. Oh and while your at it, tell me what you don't like about the models, I really don't mind some extra tips on it.


I did the models in two different files, one for the head and the other for the body heres the images I took, hope you like it. >_<

___________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________

1 comment:

black aeonium said...

Andy, it's good to see you making regular posts now - the project is looking good. Keep up the regular posting, and make sure you get all the elements uploaded that you need for the assessment task.
Lisa