Thursday, November 8, 2007

Post Eight - Machinima

Yo,

Sorry guys, I cannot get the scanner to work at the moment. So I'm just gonna post in some of the completed stuff that I did today. Most or should I say all of the materials for the Machinima is completed, just that I don't have enough time to actually put the materials together for a complete Machinima. Oh well, that's too bad because today was pretty much the dead line for the Machinima.

Anyway on with the post, I'd like to show you guys a few things in this post today. But the Storyboard will have to delay till at least tomorrow so I can get the scanner to work. First of, I'd like to show you guys some completed Textures that I did over the past days.
______________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________

Well there they are, they're not that great of Textures but I did what I could with the times I had left. Anyways, the next thing is the UT Environment Map I made and a Sound File that I've also rendered but I have a slight problem at the moment, it seems I don't know how to import the Sound File and the UT Environment Map into this post. So I am going to end this post here and hopefully tomorrow I would find a way to import the Sound File and the UT Environment Map. My apologies for the inconvenient but there is nothing I can do now, see you guys tomorrow.

Regards,
Andy Nguyen

No comments: